Terms & Conditions
By using our Website, Facebook site and/or placing an order for goods, you confirm your agreement to the terms and conditions of YJ Digital, as set out below:
- Please make sure that you read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions before proceeding with placing an order.
- The words ‘you’ and ‘your’ used throughout these terms and conditions, refers to the buyer/customer.
- The words ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ used throughout these terms and conditions refers to YJ Digital/ the seller.
- The Company may change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Company. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these.
- We reserve the right to use photographs and physical copies of your personalized stationery items for our website, blog, newsletter, social media channels etc. at any time.
- The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation
- The governing law of this order shall be UAE laws.
- All designs are copyright of YJ Digital. All rights are reserved.
- Any unauthorized reproduction of YJ Digital’s designs or products is strictly prohibited. We take any unauthorized copying or printing of our design work very seriously. Legal action will be taken in all such cases.
A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the project is completed before delivery. In-case of any additional work other than initially agreed upon, we reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.
The deposit is not refundable if the work has been started and you terminate the contract.
You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount.
Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
For websites, the design will be sent for approval before going ahead with the development. Any changes which comes after the design being approved will cost extra.
Project Delays and Client Liability
Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation to complete. The content of the project has to be sent before starting the design process. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process.
Approval of Work
-For Websites: You must approve the design before going ahead with development phase in written email. The website will only be uploaded in your server after receiving the balance due payment.
-For Design related work like: Graphic Design, Branding, UI, UX: Once the designs are sent for approval you must reply within 7 days. Delaying project cost extra.
Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the 50% balance of the project price will become due.
Warranty by you as to ownership of intellectual property rights.
You must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trade marks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your project.
You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of the project.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer which is in any way attributable to any delay in performance or completion of our contract.
You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
You are responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites.
The agreement constituted by these terms and conditions and any proposal will be construed according to and is governed by the laws of UAE. You and YJ Digital ® submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in UAE in relation to any dispute arising under these terms and conditions or in relation to any services we perform for you.
You are responsible for complying with all relevant laws relating to e-commerce, and to the full extent permitted by law will hold harmless, protect, and defend and indemnify YJ Digital ® and its subcontractors from any claim, penalty, tax, tariff loss or damage arising from your or your clients’ use of Internet electronic commerce.